US Army Recruitment for Foreigners 2018… This is to inform all interested applicants who wish to join the US Army especially the US citizens that the 2018/2019 US military Academy online application form is out. Interested applicants are advised to go ahead and apply online to enable them to join the world best military Academy in the world.
US Army Recruitment for Foreigners 2018
The USMA ( United State Military Academy) also known as the west point army is a four-point co-educational federal service academy, located in West Point, New York in Orange County.
Candidates for admission must both apply directly to the academy and receive a nomination, usually from a member of Congress or Delegate/Resident Commissioner in the case of Washington, D.C., Puerto Rico, Northern Mariana Islands, Guam, American Samoa, and the Virgin Islands. Other nomination sources include the President and Vice President of the United States.
This article is all you need to guide you through on how to apply for the 2018/2019 US Army Recruitment For Foreigners but before that let’s see what it takes to join the US Army Recruitment.
Requirements for Foreigners
Candidates applying for the 2018/2019 US Army Recruitment For Foreigners must:
- Not be married.
- Not be pregnant.
- Be at least 17 but not older than 22 on July 1 of the year they enter West Point.
- Not be legally responsible for support of any children.
- Be in good physical and mental health.
- Pass a medical exam (DODMERB).
Each candidate should have
- Above average strength, agility, and endurance.
- A strong performance on the West Point Candidate Fitness Assessment (CFA).
So without wasting much of your time lets quickly see how to apply for US Military Academy Application for online.
How to Apply
- Online application is free
- Applicants are to read carefully and follow the instructions when applying.
To register for the 2018/2019 US army recruitment for Foreigners, All interested applicants are to use the link below to apply.